Tuesday, August 18, 2020

[enter-talk] KIM YOOJUNG RECENTLY






Her face is hard at work even when  her hair is chopped like thatㄷㄷ...
Personally, I think that her hair in Backstreet Rookie fit her the best but she's super pretty with this hair too...ㅠㅠ
I hope that she can film something soon with this visual


Her waist is seriously small... Kim Yoojung seriously has everything

post response:
[+85][-7]
original post: here

1. [+45, -2]
I hope that she picks better dramas

2. [+24, 0]
Even with bald spots, her prettiness wouldn't be buried

3. [+12, -1]
I hope that she films something like Moonlight Drawn by Cloudsㅠ she was seriously pretty

4. [+10, 0]
I feel like Kim Yoojung and Kim Sohyun will lead the generation's actresses' visuals

5. [+9, -1]
Her short cut was freaking pretty too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com