Tuesday, August 18, 2020

[theqoo] BTW DYNAMITE OFFICIAL MV TEASER






2020.08.21 1PM

original post :here

1. F*cking looking forward to disco ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. As expected, I knew it would be a disco concept~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking loving it

3. The song sounds refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Looks like they're recycling that white building with the disco signㅋㅋ They seriously don't joke around with their summer songsㅋㅋ  Freaking niceㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ 

5. But it's in English ㅜㅜ So I'm not sure about thisㅋㅋ But it does sound refreshing

6. The song sounds good, it sounds refreshing and excitingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It will definitely be an upbeat and fun songㅋㅋㅋ  I can see Bangtan's foolish side ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Hul I feel like I'll like the songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like refreshing songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Too cute!!!!!

10. As expected Bangtan's songs are good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song will hit daebak

11. Disco!!!!!

12. We're set we're set 🕺💃🕺💃

13. The leg kick at the end is so cuteㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com