Tuesday, August 18, 2020

[theqoo] GDRAGON RELEASES NIKE X PEACEMINUSONE NEW SHOES TODAY ON IG





original post: here

1. It'll be released in September, I bet it'll blow up again

2. Freaking pretty

3. It's going to blow up f*cking big again

4. I'm counting on the resellers to collect them

5. It's indeed pretty

6. Pretty but I won't be able to buy it

7. What's different from the other one? Am I the only one who can't see it?

8. He's seriously amazing, even if he's a has-been and he's an ajussi now, everyone is still going to jump on anything he releases. Even when he's become a criminal, there are so many stubborn people that he can commit any crime at this rateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Men would die for GD's fashion.. if you're a guy who cares just a bit about fashion, you'll start trying to copy him

10. It's not that pretty but I bet it'll sell well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com