Thursday, September 10, 2020

[theqoo] GALAXY Z FLIP 5G MYSTIC WHITE TEST PICTURES







original post: here

1. Oh neat

2. I find it pretty??? But I want the purple one... purple....

3. Was Galaxy always this good at work?

4. Personally, I find it simple and pretty. Nice

5. Woooow I need to buy this. This is it

6. It  reminds me of a black edged Chanel design. Clean and nice

7. Hul cute

8. F*cking pretty. But that's what the clock looks like?

9. This really look like old phones from back then

10. Wow f*ck. Freaking pretty

11. So-so

12. I saw it in real life and it's just whatever. Did they have to go with that border look on the fold part?... The 1st gen of flip with the purple was freaking pretty though... just why?

13. I'm a flip user and I don't even think about the flip anymore the more I use it. The white is pretty so when the next generation comes, I'm gonna switch to this oneㅋㅋ

14. Hul

15. F*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I need to buy this. Just wait, my flip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com