Thursday, September 10, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN TIPS TO FORGET ABOUT TRAUMAS AND BAD MEMORIES!

When I can't help but have a bad thoughts, I just think to myself "let's do well now, let's do well know" and it goes by like that.. actually, it's nothing special


post response:
[+89][-2]
original post: here

1. [+122, -1]
When I'm angry, I definitely need to just go to sleep. Once I wake up, I feel 80% better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+95, 0]
This is a bit unrelated but I think that the saying "time is medicine" is really true. No matter how hard you're having it and how much pain you have, once the time is gone, you will think back and say "it was like that  back then..."

3. [+94, -1]
If you're having a hard time or have a trauma, the best mindset to have is "f*ck everything, f*ck". I think that letting everything out is a good thing to do. Everyone, let's think of ourselves as the best

4. [+59, 0]
To be honest, nothing helps. you just become numb to it

5. [+51, 0]
You become more numb to it once time passes but when I get reminded of it suddenly, I really want to die. Then what am I supposed to do?

6. [+48, -1]
When you're feeling anxious, make a butterfly shape with your hands and cover your heart with them and pat your chest and it will get better. It's some kind of sedation/calming method and it was proven to be effective! Other than this, I close my eyes and imagine something. Let's say I suddenly remember my dark past, I then close my eyes and imagine it in my head, I imagine the size of my dark past getting smaller and smaller and smaller~ Just think about it. It's getting smaller from 100 points to 1 point, and once it gets so small, I don't think about it anymore~ Like this, your problems really become smaller!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com