Thursday, September 10, 2020

[theqoo] THE CURRENT STATE OF CHOIZA'S INSTAGRAM COMMENTS (TW: SUICIDE)

T/n: Recently, MBC broadcast a documentary about Sulli. For a bit of background story of why some knets are mad is because of the below interview with Sulli's mother. Cr from Soompi.

"... In 2015, SM Entertainment confirmed that Sulli was in a relationship with Dynamic Duo’s Choiza. Despite their 14-year age gap and the accompanying public scrutiny, the couple dated for about two years and seven months. Regarding their relationship, Sulli’s mother shared, “Our whole family was happy before news of Sulli’s relationship broke. Even after seeing photos [of the two], I didn’t believe it. I thought it was an overblown and exaggerated article. I called Sulli right away to ask and she said, ‘Mom, it’s true.'”


Her mother explained why she disapproved of the relationship, sharing, “To suddenly have a boyfriend 14 years older than you means that you move up too many steps without having that middle ground. Everything changes, like how you play, drinking culture, and your conversation patterns.”

She revealed that Sulli had been upset by her disapproval and told her, “‘I think I’ve worked hard until now to earn this money, so please recognize that.’ Starting with her next payment, she said that she would personally receive money from her agency and that I had to write a detailed statement [of my expenses] for compensation. Since I also have a fiery personality, we settled everything then. After that, we spoke occasionally but essentially never saw each other.”

News reporters explained that Sulli and Choiza’s relationship sparked an astronomical amount of hate comments, of which Tiffany commented, “Wherever you go, online comments are made and pictures are taken. To be honest, they had just gone to enjoy a very normal date, but if that suddenly blows up, I think it’d be very hard. Sulli was probably only 20 years old then, but I think all the comments sound like they’re really talking about you, so you feel guilty.”

Her mother shared that in 2016, she had received a call from the agency saying that Sulli had hurt herself. She continued, “Since she had gone to the emergency room, news articles would soon be released, so they called to make sure I wasn’t surprised. They said everything was under control. I told them I’d go to the hospital myself but they said that articles were stating that she had gotten hurt after slipping in the bathroom and that it couldn’t be covered [if I went]. Since I couldn’t even go to the hospital, I cried at home for a week.”

This incident was soon after Sulli and Choiza had broken up after nearly three years together. Her mom tearfully continued, “This was possibly a last ditch effort for her. I think everything felt unsure to her. The man she loves had left and her mom was not by her side. It must’ve been hard for her to deal with all of these things. I also think that she didn’t have anyone to speak truthfully to her.”

Read more here


"When Choiza flirted with Sulli, she was a 19 y.o minor. A grown 30 y.o man was flirting with a 19 y.o girl who didn't know anything. He got so excited that he went everywhere to brag about it and even wrote a song called 'Eat Pray Love' filled with sexual comments about her and revealed to everyone. He ruined everything about her life and made her cut her wrist, a guy like him is indeed trash. Do you really think that Choiza had no impact on Sulli's death? Just when did she begin to receive hate? I hope that people who say to not leave hate comments and who are shielding Choiza asking how can he ruin her can at least read the lyrics to his song 'Eat Pray Love'. This isn't a hate comment that's crossing the line, you will know that it's right to criticize him. (Choiza), if you had any shame, you shouldn't come on TV anymore. What gives you such confidence?"

"Sulli didn't die because of you aloneㅋㅋㅋ but you started it........ I hope that you kill yourself too.... seriously.......
> Saying something like this is seriously wrong
>> ㅋㅋㅋ.. someone disappeared because of him. Are you talking about me??;;"

"- To be honest, you need to acknowledge that she became weird ever since she started dating Choiza. Isn't it true that he created her unstable character?? If only they had a more mature love....

- I miss Sulli ㅠㅠㅠ

- I can understand Sulli's mom completely. If I had a daughter who was doing well and that she started dating a guy 13 years older than her, I would've objected too. Looks like she cut ties with her mom because she opposed (to their relationship). When something came up, she would resolve it with the company. They didn't say that she killed herself because of Choiza on broadcast. But ever since they started dating, she started receiving hate comments. To be honest, it was then that people started hating on Choiza and treating Sulli like some weird kid.... Looking at her now, her eyes have always looked watery ever since she was young. If was if she was living surrounded by sadness."

original post: here

1. I don't know what to think about this

2. Even so, the biggest problem here are you guys leaving hateful comments even now

3. I still wonder why he wrote those lyrics. It's still up there for everyone to listen to, and I'm just curious even if I don't really have any opinion about it

4. What I'm curious about is if you guys really think that Sulli will come back even if you found someone to blame? So what do the people blaming Choiza want? To make Choiza stop appearing on TV?

5. This is insane

6. Just think about it... do you guys think that Choiza wasn't shocked about it? Why do people behave this way..ㅠ

7. But his lyrics were indeed severe

8. These people just can't get into their right minds

9. I thought yesterday's broadcast would be a time for netizens and trash journalists to reflect on themselves, but looks like I was a fool for thinking like that.

10. And nobody here is thinking about paying respect to Sulli

11. People are pointing fingers and hating again. Seriously, nothing has changed

12. I don't like him either but look at them being hypocrites while leaving hate commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ cut it down already

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com