Thursday, September 10, 2020

[theqoo] KOREAN MOVIE THAT BECAME #1 WORLDWIDE ON NETFLIX'S RANKING





including US, France, Australia, Russia, they have topped #1 in 35 countries

original post: here

1. But the movie was seriously boring. Looks like they're just watching because it's a K-movie, but they had too many unnecessary serious scenes

2. Only Yoo Ah In's acting is worth watching, not sure about the rest

3. I like Park Shinhye and Yoo Ah In so I'm happy to see this

4. I watched it yesterday and it was fine??? It's those movies that you can easily watch when you're bored on Netflix, it deserves its popularity

5. Just thinking that they're watching such a failure of a movie makes me embarrassed

6. Yoo Ah In hit daebak this time ㄷㄷ And becoming #1 through a movie... Amazin g

7. Yoo Ah In is so good at acting and he's cute to bootㅋㅋ  I enjoyed the movie and looks like they're received well overseas too

8. Wow it was so f*cking boring for me.... Looks like they have different taste

9. For real...? But why.....?

10. Ah must it be this movie though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I even ended up swearing in the theaters when I watched it... But I guess congrats for the good score

11. I'm curious to see the reaction overseas though, wouldn't they swear at this movie? 

12. Aren't they just watching because of the zombies?

13. Ah... I seriously can't tell the taste of people around the world..

14. But it's still good because a K-movie is doing well yay~

15. Are you for real? With this movie? ....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com