Tuesday, November 3, 2020

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK ROSE BEFORE AND AFTER LOSING HER BABY FAT





post response:
[+79][-27]
original post: here

1. [+68, -36]
She would've looked better if her head was a bit smaller... her body is so skinny so it's a shame that it makes her head look bigger. I think that Lalisa is the one who looks the most like a doll

2. [+46, -5]
Too pretty

3. [+35, -6]
Rose during her debut days

4. [+24, -4]
Cute and sexy

5. [+19, -5]
But I don't know if she's considered pretty if I objectively compare her to other celebrities? The rest of the members' facial features are just a wall so I can acknowledge that they are pretty but I'm really not sure about Rose.. She just looks average but has a face that looks good with makeup on

6. [+16, -1]
Rose

7. [+14, -2]
I liked her when she had baby fat on but she's even prettier after losing it




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com