Tuesday, November 3, 2020

[theqoo] THE CONTROVERSIAL POST ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS

 What is her representative song in your opinion? 

Oops!.. I Did It Again




Baby One More Time





Toxic





Do Something 





Womanizer





original post: here

1. Toxic 

2. 1111

3. Ah I can't choose 

4. Toxic was shockingly sexy...

5. It's obviously 1, it was a sensation 

6. I got introduced by Britney Spears throught Oops~ this is her representative song for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Oops~

8. I can't choose between Oops~ and Toxic... But since I listen to Toxic a lot more, I'll say Toxic 

9. It's obviously 1111

10. Are you crazy? How are we supposed to choose... 

11. Yah... What would've happened to Korean variety shows if Britney never existed... All the best Korean variety shows played her songsㅋㅋㅋ

12. There's no Baby One More Time? It was played on repeat back then, that one and Toxic appeared so much in variety shows, but Toxic was the more popular one 

13. Of course it's Toxic 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com