Tuesday, November 3, 2020

[theqoo] THE AESPA AVATARS THAT HAVE BEEN REVEALED SO FAR

Ae-Karina





Ae-Winter







original posting: here

1. The gap in quality between the 2 is way too severe?

2. I really hope they make their hair look more natural, but it looks quite good so far

3. Ae-Winter is f*cking gorgeous... 

4. The one at the bottom is so much better, and the quality is good too. But the moving one is so so...SM can't achieve everything with money alone.. 

5. Why is Winter's avatar so pretty?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She reminds me of Secret Joujuㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks so fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Why is the difference in quality between the 1st one and 2nd one so severe?

7. Winter's avatar looks good but I need to get adjusted to that quality

8. I'm a fan of SM and I'm so fond of this avatar concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's the reason I just can't get tired of SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Those avatars look like upgraded versions of Sims, I think with better modelling, it will be good

10. Why is there such a huge difference between Winter and Karina's avatars?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ Winter's look way better

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com