Tuesday, November 3, 2020

[enter-talk] YERI'S IG STORY

 

"I was trying to push away my depression all day due to the sudden sad news when I opened my photo album and looked at everything from the start. In that moment, I realized and felt that I have met quite a lot of people, I feel grateful for everyone that I've met and realized the reasons that make me able to live another day tomorrow. 
Yet, I hope to live in a world that is a little bit brighter. I will start making effort starting from myself, I hope that everyone in this world can live filled with love."

She's a bit weird.. 

post response:
[+752][-64]
original post: here

1. [+1,103, -4]
Let me tell you what's weird with this. Imagine your friend who was struggling with a disease committed suicide and while you are deeply saddened by the situation, a hoobae who wasn't even close to her releases a picture on her IG laughing talking about how "sad the world is, I will work hard living my life to make it a better world"

2. [+652, -8]
I don't understand the necessity of releasing a post...And I wonder why it was necessary to put a smiling picture

3. [+538, -5]
Must she mention the passing of someone while making it about herself? She shows that she doesn't have any common sense... And a laughing picture on top of that???? Is she a fool??

4. [+236, -47]
.
Yoo Yeonseok: "I want to act!" This is a post left by a hoobae on SNS... My heart hurts and I just feel bad for them... The hoobaes with skills and passion who will never have the opportunity to act... And this made me realize how happy of a bastard I was... No matter how hard filming is, I'm acting right now, Fighting!"
> I thought of that right away when I read the storyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+234, -0]
You people saying "You're not Yeri", are you going to suck ass to celebrities if they had a bad reputation? Everyone was saddened because she passed away from fighting her disease, and she's here making it all about herself and her looking back at her relationships, this was indeed short sighted from her.. I'll give you an example, it's the same as Mamamoo's member promoting a Typhoon song during our hardship fighting the Typhoon season

6. [+222, -2]
I'm damn envious of idols, to be able to write this kind of post to a big sunbae in the same line of work as her and still get shielded so strongly. If my acquaintance released this kind of post when my friend passed away, I would've broken ties with them already 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com