Monday, November 23, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW F*CK, I JUST SAW GOT7'S MV

It's my first time seeing this kind of MV... it was so interesting
The song also sounded upbeat and had a modern vibe
I've seen most of GOT7's popular songs when they made a comeback but I really think that this one is their prettiest MV so far
I hope that they blow up this time
post response:
[+135][-7]
original post: here

1. [+30, 0]
I'm an Agase and I really like their MV this timeㅠㅠ Thank you for listening to it!

2. [+27, 0]
The MV is freaking prettyㅠㅠ

3. [+25, 0]
Agree. It was already freaking pretty ever since the teaser

4. [+21, 0]
F*cking handsome

5. [+18, 0]
This is a pre-release. Please listen to Last Piece next week!

6. [+17, 0]
I really like their song this time


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com