Monday, November 23, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA KARINA'S CROWN PREVIEW PICTURES THAT JUST GOT RELEASED






original post: here

1. I feel like she'll gain the most amount of female fans after Krystal 

2. Is she really human? She looks CG, too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Wow I don't even save preview pictures of my bias ㅋㅋㅋ
but she made me save the pictures in an instant

4. Wow but it must be so cold... It's below 0 nowadays 

5. Wow she's the one top when it comes to visuals, usually, people need to get some time to receive the camera massage treatment to look good on pictures, imagine how much prettier Karina will get

6. Wow crazy, she's freaking amazing, my heart jumped

7. Why is her nose like that...? She's so pretty 

8. Wow I got goosebumps, how does she look like that?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Too pretty 

9. Wow she's not human 

10. Wow how does she look like this? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com