Monday, November 23, 2020

[theqoo] NCT'S NEW MEMBER WHO REALLY SEEMS TO BE SUPER HANDSOME






I think that he'll be a power visual

His name is Jung Sungchan (he's Korean)
Height: 184cm
Age: '01 liner, 20 y.o
Position: rapper

original post: here

1. He looks like Kim Jaejoong + Taeyongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. He's really handsome. He's even tall

3. He looks like Kim Jaejoong and Luhan

4. Oh he's a new member? He's handsomeㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wow he seriously looks like a doll

6. No but anyone can tell that he's from NCTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ handsome

7. Seriously, Sungchanie's face is impressive

8. He's a Jaejoong-ist

9. Wow... seriously handsome. He's way too my style??

10. Wow why didn't you tell me about him early? He's almost the main visual level for an idol

11. Seriously, how many idols that are this handsome will you be able to find?... Seriously, he's the #1 handsomest in the world

12. He's the perfect SM-type

13. Wow he's tall and his rap is fine on top of this face.. But his face and voice are super NCT-likeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not an NCT fan but if I just saw him passing by, I would be thinking "is he from NCT"?...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com