Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[theqoo] CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE A SLIGHT BUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR NOSE BRIDGE

 

Park Jihoon


Cha Eunwoo


Kang Daniel


Nam Joohyuk


Kai


Im Siwan

Jung Woosung

Sana

There are a lot of people who dislike this kind of nose but in my personal standard, it looks more natural and it gives you an aura

original post: here

1. Everyone on this list is likable

2. Kang Daniel and Sana are freaking handsome and pretty

3. Even Im Siwan's nose is pretty

4. I like Kang Daniel's noseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially how it goes from his forehead to his eyebrow bone to the line of his nose

5. Even if I zoom in, I can't see Park Jihoon's bump so I'm surprised. All likable people are handsome

6. I'm jealous of their nose bridge

7. Park Jihoon's nose is pretty smooth though

8. Sana's side profile is freaking pretty... she's a statue

9. My nose is like that and every day I keep hearing people asking me if I had surgery ㅠ how can you even achieve that with surgery?ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but my nose isn't pretty but they are all handsome and pretty ㅠ

10. But doesn't everyone have that? If you have a natural nose, you're bound to have a little bump

11. I was thinking of Daniel and he's here~

12. I think that you can achieve that with surgery too nowadays but I'm not saying that they did their nose and wanted more natural results. I have received this kind of advice before. They said that when men's nose jobs are obvious, it doesn't look good so they try to go for a surgery that keeps a little bump

13. Huh? Park Jihoon shouldn't be here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com