Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[theqoo] PEOPLE WITH BLOOD TYPE B IS MORE LIKELY TO DEVELOP WRINKLES THAN PEOPLE WITH OTHER BLOOD TYPES

 

"Wrinkles that are acting differently based on your blood type"
Graph: [Average wrinkle score] [Wrinkle depth]
Jung Jinho (Dermatologist professor at the Seoul Nat'l Univ. Hospital): When exposed to UV rays, 'melanin' cells make a lot of pigment called 'melanin', preventing further damage to the skin from UV rays. People with blood type B have glyco-substance that inhibits the synthesis of melanin pigment for some reason....

original post: here

1.
(mouth)

2. That's why..... That's why!!!!!!!!!!! My neck wrinkles ㅠㅠ

3. Hul f*ck, that's me

4. All dad's side has blood type B and their skin is so firm. But on my moms side, they have blood type A and their skin is thinner and are wrinklier. I wonder how many subjects were tested for this???
> For a research related to photoaging, the experiment was conducted on 99 elderly Korean women.

5. People with blood type AB have it so easy

6. That's too much ㅠㅠㅠ

7. Everyone in my family has blood type B. My mom and dad don't have that many wrinkles compared to people of their age

8. It's a relief that the sample size was only 99 people

9. Our dad is 62 and there are still people thinking that he's 40ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but why do I.......

10. Nooooooooo

11. Our family all have blood type B but we don't have that many wrinkles. This is interesting. I have to make sure to apply sun block thoroughly

12. My neck wrinkles ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com