Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[theqoo] DIEGO MARADONA PASSED AWAY





RIP...

original post: here

1. OMG... Even as someone who isn't familiar with the soccer world, I know about Maradona.
The legend of soccer, please leave for somewhere better, rest in peace

2. Way too shocking... RIP 

3. Hul, the icon of a generation is gone like that, rest in peace

4. He's only 60 years old..? 61? What a shameㅠㅠ

5. I can't believe this OMG... Maradona... 

6. Per sempre. Ciao Don Diego.

7. Hul even for someone who knows nothing about soccer, I've heard his name on every world cup, that's too shocking ㅠㅠ

8. I even watched the movie about Diego and I know quite a lot about Maradona in general damn it... That's too sudden. Rest in peace

9. I refuse to believe this..... Rest in peace

10. Argentina president Alberto Fernandez has declared three days of national mourning after the news of Maradona's deathㄷㄷ..

11. He was still young hul... Rest in peace

12. Hul Maradona the soccer player? 

13. This cannot be happening.... Rest in peace... I'm so sad.... 

14. By the way Maradona even supported the 2002 Korea World Cup.... Meanwhile Pele was supporting Japan... ㅠㅠ

15. Hul crazy;; he was one of the few legends still alive... I looked at the post above and was wondering what was happening and got freaking shocked when I saw the comments;; 

16. Another legend left like this. Rest in peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com