Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[theqoo] AOA'S SEOLHYUN WHO APPEARED AT AN OFFICIAL EVENT AFTER QUITE A LONG TIME






Production press conference for the drama <Day and Night>

original post: here

1. Reminds me of Mina
> Me too..
> Me too I thought of Minaㅠㅠ

2. Wow I thought that Lee Chungah's face was f*cking small but Seolhyun's face is even smaller. Just how small is her face ㄷㄷ

3. If you're normal, you wouldn't be able to curse at Seolhyun... they all seemed crazy

4. Her controversy aside, starting from her acting... I have a lot to say but won't say anything

5. Her face looks tired... fighting

6. Pretty

7. I don't want to support her but she wasn't the assailant and I don't want to hate on her for being a bystander either

8. Is it the trend to use idols who can't act nowadays?

9. I thought of Mina..

10. Do you think that you're being righteous for hating on Seolhyun? You're just a keyboard warrior

11. I hope that she improved her acting

12. I can't know what her personality is like but she really can't act. And it's not like she had any star factor either. I find it surprising how well she gets cast every time

13. Because of that incident I can't help but think of Mina when I see her face..

14. Her face is seriously small

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com