Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[enter-talk] DISPATCH RELEASED A TEASER

The first couple : world of singers, hoobae-sunbae, in the same company

The 2nd couple: Actor(? Not sure if they're referring to the man/woman or both) from big agencies, both the man and woman are top stars

post response:
[+81][-3]
original post: here

1. [+192, -5]
If it's BTS, they're going to turn our country upside downㅋㅋㅋ  The only hoobae from the same company as them is TXTㅋㅋ
> I'd be ok with that
> I like this
> They only said that they're from the same company, not that they're male/femaleㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Nop nop, if you consider their labels, Bangtan doesn't only have TXT 
> There's a 10 years age gap between Bangtans' oldest and TXT's maknae... 

2. [+82, -2]
I'm so relieved that my bias isn't a top tier idol. And I'm also relieved that my bias doesn't have girls as his sunbae in the company either. I'm also relieved that my bias isn't an actor. 

3. [+57, -1]
Seems like it won't be Bangtan 

4. [+33, -1]
If it's from SM they'll be f*cked. SM concert is on January 1st. SM fans will all feel like they've been defiled. I just imagine watching SM concert and going "Ah~ so there's a couple in here" F*ck... No 

5. [+25, -0]
Kids, this isn't Dispatch but a video from SBS.... It's another media outlet, so it means that nothing is certain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+19, -0]
This is only a forecast, we don't know if they'll release it on January 1st 

7. [+17, -1]
Please just don't let it be SM ㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com