Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[theqoo] LOVELYZ' KIM JIYEON'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

T/N: Kim Jiyeon = Kei





Her aura and clothes make her look like a princess...

original post: here

1. We need to take away Ulike and Soda away from celebrities (T/n: Korean Facetune)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kei is pretty

2. She looks like Huening Kai

3. We need celebrities to get rid of their editing appsㅠㅠㅠㅠ I didn't even know that this was Kei

4. She looks like a doll

5. This isn't editing. Kei has always looked like this

6. I wouldn't have known who this was unless you mention it to me...

7. I thought "who's Kim Jiyeon? A new member?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ pretty

8. I thought she was someone else

9. Hul that's Kei???? Freaking pretty

10. She looks like a French dollㅠㅠㅠ pretty

11. I feel like celebrities are better off without using apps. Everyone knows what they look like in real life so why run to risk of getting plastic surgery rumors for nothing?ㅠㅠ Jwang Jung Eum also received plastic surgery accusations and ever since, she stopped using apps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com