Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[theqoo] I WAS SO SURPRISED BY SOOYOUNG'S ACTING IN RUN ON TODAY


Guy: when you came out back then, it was fake too no?
Sooyoung: have I ever said that I was lesbian???
 
 Sooyoung: you and I both like girls and want to become CEO right? There's only one difference between you and me, sex.

original post: here

1. Her acting is good and she talks so fast but I still can understand her so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that if she fixes her pronunciation a bit more, she'll be good👍👍

2. Her diction is good

3. The drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Sooyoung has always been good ㅋㅋ

5. I've heard that Sooyoung's acting was good since a long time agoㅋㅋㅋ she's good

6. Sooyoung puts her heart into her characters. I started watching Run On and I found her good

7. Oh, this role suits Sooyoung perfectlyㅋㅋㅋ Sooyoung makes the character alive and it suits her. I was flipping through the channels and saw Run On but I found her good!

8. Her acting is good and her appearance is funㅋㅋㅋ

9. It seems like a lot of people have prejudices against her since she was an idol ㅜㅜ

10. She's indeed good but it's not to the point of making me surprised... are your standards towards Sooyoung too low?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com