Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK ROSE, TO FINALLY HAVE A SOLO.. WILL SHOOT MV IN THE MID-JANUARY 'WORKING HARD OF PREPARING FOR CONCERT + ALBUM'

According to OSEN on the 30th, currently, Rose is said to be busy working on her solo album and with preparations for the BLACKPINK concert, which will be held on January 31 next year.

The filming for her MV is planned for mid-January 2021.

original post: here

1. Wow finally

2. Her nasally voice is too severe
> You hate her regardless, so you can just not listen to her song. This post didn't have any hate comments but you came purposely at the end to leave your comment late you worthless bast*rd
> ? She doesn't have a nasally voice? She just uses her neck powerfully
> Look at you coming at the end to leave your comment, seriously..ㅋㅋ Rose's solo will be daebak👍

3. Fi.nal.ly

4. Crazy... finally ㅜㅜㅜ

5. Chaeng-ah, congrats on her first solo! I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BP, let's keep this going for 2021ㅠㅠㅠ ♥♥

6. Kyahh Rose's solo. I'm f*cking looking forward to its success ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. The picture is pretty. I'm totally looking forward to Rose's solo

8. I'm so curious about Lisa's solo

9. They said that all the members were gonna get solo debuts and I was waiting after Jennie's solo and it's already been 2 years... Chaeng-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna see Lisa's solo right now too

10. I'm a fan of another idol but I'll for sure buy Rose's album

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com