Tuesday, December 15, 2020

[enter-talk] KIM SEJEONG IS SERIOUSLY COOL

 







I usually hate idols who go into acting. It's no joke. They all try to look pretty or handsome and their acting just freaking suck. They all do the bare minimum with their acting.

But I have no issues viewing Kim Sejeong as an actress.... No, even if you take all the rookie actors from web dramas, they wouldn't match up to Kim Sejeong.. I like that she's seeing the light even if it's only now

post response:
[+500][-53]
original post: here

1. [+100, -8]
Because of Kim Sejeong, I started watching this drama. This drama was #1 in terms of viewership among OCN's top dramas and was #1 on Netflix drama. Congrats

2. [+85, -7]
Kim Sejeong's action scenes compilation was #1 trending on YouTube so I watched it and I found her acting seriously good. The YouTube comments also were saying how good her acting was and there were only praises about her. She was confident when she said that the viewer's rating was daebak. She's one of the Produce members who found success

3. [+82, -6]
I found Kim Sejeong's acting good. Looks like she practiced her acting scenes a lot. This drama is so fun so I want to recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen it. I hope that Sejeongie continues to grow in her acting career in the future

4. [+44, -4]
I found her acting really good

5. [+40, -2]
Please listen to Sejeongie's Skyline and listen to her cover of Twenty Five, Twenty One on YouTube

6. [+37, -2]
Kim Sejeong is indeed good at acting ㅇㅇ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com