Tuesday, December 15, 2020

[theqoo] TAEYEON - WHAT DO I CALL YOU (4TH MINI ALBUM)



original post: here

1. The song is good, totally my style

2. Mom... She's f*cking pretty seriously 

3. I need to watch Eternal Sunshineㅠㅠㅠ  The MV was nice and Taeyeon's voice was crazy 

4. I'm still listening to it, it's so good and the MV was nice too 

5. The title track is amazing, freaking goodㅠㅠㅠ

6. So it's an homage to Eternal Sunshine 

7. She's trying a new genre every time, and this is Taeyeon's forte in my opinion.... If you listen to her entire album, you feel like listening to different singersㅋㅋ

8. Her albums are simply crazy every time. All her b-side tracks are title-worthy 

9. Crazy, how can it be so good ?

10. I thought it would be a carol type song, but her music spectrum is getting so largeㅠㅠㅠ Kim Taeyeon is jjang, do everything you wantㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com