Tuesday, December 15, 2020

[theqoo] RECENTLY, GAYS HAVE PICKED THEIR IDEAL TYPES WITH AN IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP (TOP 10)

There was a poll share around Twitter so unfortunately, the fans also voted which might have changed the ranking so please just view this for fun!

Update!!! The top 10 here were already ranked pretty high since the beginning and they only changed ranks among themselves!!!! 

1. Ok Taecyeon
 
T/N: not sure what the % are about, but the red % seems to be the votes over total votes.. sorry!


2. Kang Dongho


3. V


4. Shownu


5. Jin


6. D.O


7. Wonpil


8. Lee Junho


9. Ong Seongwu


10. Yook Sungjae


original post: here

1. All of them are the actor-type

2. Shownu❤️

3. Why are you guys saying that some of them ranked because of the fans?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just how much do you guys want to drag them without any proofs. You guys are hating on them again from your own assumptions?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it looks like they just have different taste, you can just not care insteadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I know that you guys just want to hate but stop lying. I've been in the gay community websites for over 2 years now and V, Jin and D.O were always liked by people there. Not just them but the people in this ranking were all people who were mentioned there. Why are you guys bashing them as if suddenly they got here because of their fans? It's not like they need to be acknowledged by gays because have a lot of fans either. Also, that voting site's age range is pretty high and you can't even vote if you're not a man

4. Thin double eyelids + good body

5. The answer is: they are all handsome

6. They are overlapping with mine

7. My dongsaeng is day and when I fangirl, he would watch next to me and he likes Kang Dongho, Ong Seongwu and Wonpilㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I show him my biases all day long, he has no reaction but interestingly, every time he sees these 3, he always says that they are his styleㅋㅋㅋ

8. Sungjae????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm surprised to see my bias here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. That Shownu guy... I like him...

10. There isn't anyone who looks like a little boy full of prettiness. They all have that manly look with the warm and heart fluttering vibe?ㅋㅋ

11. I kinda get it but I wonder why do gays not like guys with thick double eyelids?

12. Wonpil and Ong Seongwu are always thereㅋㅋㅋ it's never changing 

13. I knew that Ong Seongwu would be hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Ok Taecyeon is just always here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com