Tuesday, December 15, 2020

[theqoo] F*CKING DISGUSTING EAR PIERCING.....❤IT'S A BIT GROSS❤ (T/N: TRIGGER WARNING, GRAPHIC)

 


original post: here


1. I'm not planning to do it, but if I ever decided to, I would probably preserve the skin that they cut outㅎㅎ  It's kinda satisfying to look at, it looks like a cookie cutter

2. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ugh I'm more in pain than them 

3. Ughhhhhhh I'm the one in pain right nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. They're cutting in the skin to make the heart shape, but if you remove that much skin, is it possible to stop the blood?? No but it's a wound no? I don't think this can heal prettily 

5. Oh that's indeed quite unique.... But I feel like I wont be able to endure the pain, all piercings look painful to me... 

6. People's tastes are really different

7. Isn't this similar to self inflicted pain? I'm not in this category.. .

8. Ew I've had piercings but I don't want to try thisㅠㅠ  Looks freaking painful 

9. I knew I'd sign up for something disgusting when I clicked f*ck ewwwwwww why did I click ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ah f*ck I got goosebumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com