Monday, December 14, 2020

[theqoo] BECOMING THE UNPOPULAR MEMBER OF A POPULAR GROUP VS THE POPULAR MEMBER OF AN UNPOPULAR GROUP




Unpopular member of a popular group
Except you, all the other members of the group are pretty and talented
You're the only one who looks average and your skills are ambiguous
If you look at the YouTube comments, people are saying "why is she debuting? What's her position?" and comments like these occasionally
There are fans who reject you so there are fans who would skip you during your fansign
But you get to earn a lot of money because the profit gets divided /n
Instead, you have 0 individual promotion so when other members are having individual schedules, you're just on standby
You don't have any income from individual activities and you're the one who is the poorest among the members


Popular member of an unpopular group
Your group is unpopular but you are hard carrying it
People either don't know your group or know your group as XX's group
If you look at the YouTube comments, people are saying "I can't see anyone but XX" or "it's a loss for XX to be in that group"
You're always the center and you're working hard on your individual promotions. You're the breadwinner
The group promotions' income is divided 1/n and you take all the income from your personal schedules
If you get lucky, your group gets to go to a variety show and all the MC's are always going "XX~!" and only care about you
They only look at you and don't talk to the other members. You're the only one who takes care of the other members
Your 1/n income is (a bit) less than if you were in the famous group
Your popularity alone is also (a bit) less than the popular group
Instead, there are a lot of male idols who ask you out

original post: here

1. Straight up 1. You need to care so much about your image for 2 and it feels like your career will be so short....

2. Of course 1. The best is to earn money when nobody knows you

3. 1

4. I feel like my confidence would be ground level if I was 1 so, 2

5. Ah... I'm an attention seeker so I want to be 2

6. 1111 I want to earn money while not attracting attention

7. 1111 it's exactly what I wantㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm an attention seeker and I have low confidence so, 2

9. 2

10. Straight up 1. If you have confidence, even higher than those popular members, being 1 would be the best

11. 1, it seems nice to be able to earn a ton of money while being buried

12. I feel like my mentality wouldn't be able to endure 1.... I'd rather 2ㅠㅠ

13. Totally 1




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com