Monday, December 14, 2020

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT HAVNG A BOYFRIEND IS F*CKING TROUBLESOME?

F*ck... I think that having a crush is fine but I feel like as soon as it becomes a some or boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, it's f*cking troublesome and I'll be too self-conscious. I don't know how to put it but it feels f*cking troublesome
post response:
[+397][-21]
original post: here

1. [+350, -32]
Meanwhile, Jennie is f*cking pretty

2. [+225, -15]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ yah you guys are f*cking cute... there was a foreign talkshow who asked a kid walking by about love and the kid said "I don't want to have anything like love. I want to enjoy my life as is as a solo"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+214, -4]
I feel like this too... I find that sharing everything about myself is burdensome . I also feel like not contacting one another all the time would make him mad but appeasing him would be so tiring.... maybe I'm feeling like this because I haven't met anyone mature yet...

4. [+133, -1]
Yah me too. F*ck, right now I'm thinking "we're gonna break up anyways, so why meet?"

5. [+124, -1]
It's just a pain to contact each other all the time even for small things

6. [+90, -1]
If you meet someone that you like to death, you would change your mind. Me too, I was like you before but if you fall in love at first sight and end up dating that person, even if you have troubles, you will only think about him for the entire day and just one word from him can make you cry or laugh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com