Monday, December 14, 2020

[theqoo] IZONE 4TH MINI ALBUM'S 1ST WEEK SALES ENDED

 


columns left to right: date, singer, album name, 3 types + Kit, daily sales, cumulative sales)

 2020 overall (solo included) first week sales)

original post: here

1. So many pigs out there

2. As expected, this is why they can't disband  ㅋㅋ

3. So jealous... I wish that my bias are able to sell as much in their 1st week tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Seeing how much fights there is overseas, they're selling more than I've expected

5. Who cares if they sell well or not~ They should disband and not associate themselves with any other existing groups right nowㅡㅡ They're gonna get sworn at for hanging out with the rigged kids, and Izone fans are always controversial, there's nothing good about them. They should just disband and re-debut 

6. It's a fact that they sell well, but it's also a fact that they're rigged.... There are members that I like so I wish they can disband 

7. I bet you the fans are grinding their teeth while buying them, they're bound to fail since they're rigged

8. This song is f*cking good, and even the b-side tracks are my styleㅠㅠㅠ

9. I've never seen them on Melon charts so I didn't even know they came out 

10. Their fandom is so strong... What a shame for the group ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com