Monday, December 14, 2020

[theqoo] HYUNA-DAWN COUPLE OUTFIT

 




original post: here

1. I got startledㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. That brand is so notorious among idols, to be honest nobody looks good with that nude pattern ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. Why are Hyuna's feet so forced? It looks like she has frostbites.. 

4. What's the point of this clothing? It looks like fish scales.. 

5. I like seeing the fact that they've been dating for a long time.. 

6. Dawn looks so pale... He looks so sick... 

7. I found this pretty ever since Jennie wore it

8. I never knew if Marine Serre was really considered that pretty.... Even with pretty and handsome kids wearing it, it still looks so so to me 

9. Isn't this brand hated by idol fans? ㅋㅋ

10. So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they stay happy with their pretty love 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com