Monday, December 14, 2020

[enter-talk] LET'S WRITE IDOLS WHOSE STAGE NAME FIT THEM LIKE A GLOVE

I can think of 2 people

The first one is OMG's Arin

I feel like she was just born as "Arin"... She suits "Choi Arin" a lot too but her stage name fits her like a glove

The second one is Seventeen's Dokyeom
He also really suits his stage name. I can't explain it but Dokyeom, Dokyeom.... His face just suits "Lee Dokyeom" as a name..?

post response:
[+42][-7]
original post: here

1. [+93, -6]
Cha Eunwoo... for real..

2. [+59, 0]
Kai and V for me. Kai just looks like a "Kai" and V like a "V"

3. [+57, -4]
Dokyeom! I thought that it was his real name

4. [+53, -5]
This one! Isn't Cha Eunwoo the best?

5. [+45, -4]
Haechanie

6. [+34, -1]
Doyoung. I thought that his real name was Kim Doyoung

7. [+33, -3]
Haechan... His real name is Lee Donghyuk but almost everyone thought that his real name was Lee Haechan

8. [+33, 0]
V's stage name was seriously well thought

9. [+24, -5]
Jaehyun


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com