Thursday, December 31, 2020

[enter-talk] "YUMI'S CELLS"'S YUMI PLAYED BY KIM GOEUN...??????

"Kim Goeun, webtoon original drama "Yumi's Cells" Yumi's role casting confirmed" 

For real?????? 
Ah... First she ruined my CITT... 
And now my Yumi.. 

post response:
[+1,196][-89]
original post: here

1. [+989, -33]
No but Kim Goeun is a good actress, but why is she always picking works that don't suit her... CITT's Hongseol and now this... 

2. [+885, -36]
I was looking forward for Jung Yumi ... 

3. [+762, -15]
No but I know that this isn't the fault of the actors, but she ruined CITT, whenever a major webtoon gets a drama adaptation, why do they not focus on casting someone who is in sync with the characters... Is the director not even looking at the webtoon and just casts whoever he wants????? Ha  I was looking forward to the drama adaptation of my favorite webtoon... I'm angry 

4. [+435,- 12]
Why is she always playing lead in webtoon's drama? We need someone who will help us immerse in the protagonist... 

5. [+358, -7]
Isn't Yumi supposed to make a lovely impression.. 

6. [+345, -11]
She ruined my CITT... Because of the drama, I wasn't able to get into the webtoon anymore f*ck 

7. [+307, -12]
No.... Viewers want to see a pretty woman... Both male and female communities will react coldly to this 

8. [+272, -6]
Jung Yumi... Would've suited this freaking well 


[theqoo] KIM GO EUN, "YUMI'S CELLS" CASTING... CONFIRMED LEAD ROLE OF YUMI 

original post: here

1. First of all, this wasn't the Yumi that I expected 

2. Hul this isn't right 

3. I love it so much, I'm watching for sure

4. I was so looking forward, this is a bit disappointing. It's way too far from the cast I was picturing 

5. I like Kim Goeun but Yumi has that vibrant/playful vibe to her.... Kim Goeun looks too serene 

6. Since the original work is so popular, of course people will get triggered by this... 

7. Every time Kim Goeun gets cast, there's always a controversy... I'm okay with anyone who gets a passing grade... For me this is fine 

8. CITT was ... Alright.. It'll be hard for me to get immersed in Yumi 

9. Even if I like Kim Goeun, this is just disappointing. I really hoped Jung Yumi would do it, Kim Goeun doesn't even suit the ageㅠㅠ Personally I find the vibe way too differentㅠㅠ

10. I was so hoping for Jung Yumi to get the roleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But there are also 3 other male actors to be cast, I wonder how they'll cast Yoo Bobby and Bi Joongwoo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com