Thursday, December 31, 2020

[theqoo] IZONE MINJU X ITZY YEZI TWO-SHOT

 

original post: here

1. Yezi is making me f*cking dizzy, their face combo is so good

2. Their face combo is f*cking niceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I've never imagined this collab would happen 

3. Wow Yezi is too pretty ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Both are desert fox typesㅋㅋㅋ🦊🦊

5. I'm just in admiration with Kim Minju's face... Kim Minju made the word "F*cking pretty* possible 

6. Both are f*cking pretty 

7. Minju's gaze is crazy. Both are foxy types, but different foxesㅋㅋㅋ

8. Yezi stands out so much. She's so good at grabbing the camera; 

9. This part was like a kitty part. They were so pretty 

10. I feel so satisfied watching pretty kids like this together. I wonder how their parents must feel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com