Thursday, December 31, 2020

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN OUR WISH & GOAL & PLANS FOR 2021!! ٩(๑•̀o•́๑)و

Start!

For me, I want to raise my grades and find 1 good friend! Also, I hope that everything in our family gets resolved and no one gets sick without any big trouble.

post response:
[+104][-3]
original post: here

1. [+317, -1]
❤ Entrance exam, daebak 

2. [+254, 0]
Live the god-life (T/N: Best life. Koreans add "god" in front of anything that is wonderdul/good/the best. E.g. god-visual, god-proportions, god-*insert name of celebrity*, god-*insert name of food*, etc.)

3. [+164, 0]
Diet, not minding people I had beef with, meet better friends

4. [+78, -1]
Be happy!! I hope that everyone here are so happy that it makes them cry!!!

5. [+48, 0]
Let's tear up the exams, please.. My brain, please don't procrastinate and just do things on time, please

6. [+47, 0]
People from '03 enlisting into active duty and writing their entrance exam, have a daebak❤️❤️

7. [+28, 0]
Become close with my crush ㅠ first of all, I hope that Corona ends


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com