Thursday, December 31, 2020

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020

I know that I'm a pushover but even so, I was like a fool. Every time a serious situation or a fight broke out, I became so stressed and couldn't cope with it so I just let it slide by laughing... Every time that happened, I came home, think about how I acted like a fool and start blaming myself. But then, the same thing would happen again and again. I really need to fix my personality for next year ㅠㅠ
What was the thing that you regretted the most this year...?

"It looks like he lost something"

post response:
[+40][-2]
original post: here

1. [+134, -1]
Not studying hard.. not studying hard right now... I'm worried about my life.. There's nothing I'm good at either..

2. [+126, -2]
Using Corona as an excuse to throw away 356 days

3. [+93, -2]
Kids, don't let the past days torment you and let's live the god-life this year

4. [+24, 0]
Not trying my best from time to time. Let's not be like this this year, the result of being lazy and idling around is more miserable that I thought

5. [+15, 0]
Becoming depressed and not being able to do anything.. just being on my phone..

6. [+13, 0]
Attending an all-girls school, f*ck... I want to die... I thought that it would be fun but it's not fun at all. Having boys in your class is way more fun. Everyone is hyper-conscious of each other and it's disgustingly hard to get good grades. I seriously want to kill myself. The good thing is that you can go around without washing or wearing makeup. There's nothing else good aside from that...

7. [+8, -1]
Giving my body to that bast*rd. I bet that that bast*rd went around and told people around him already. I feel so embarrassed and regretful for giving my first experience to this f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm f*cked




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com