Wednesday, January 27, 2021

[enter-talk] SHINEE WILL HAVE A PRE-RELEASE SONG AND PERFORMANCE ON 1/31

They will go on V-live and YT on January 31st, 7 PM and will have a pre-release for their song and performance. They said that they will be performing their old songs too. People who want to reminisce Shinee's song, come have fun 

post response:
[+230][-2]
original post: here

1. [+68, 0]
Ha.. what will it be this time?..

2. [+66, 0]
I feel like all SM fans' hearts will start to palpitate as soon as we hear "Shinee's back" no?.. Am I the only one? 

3. [+54, 0]
I'm so looking forward to Shinee's new song as a whole. I wonder how Shinee-like the new song will be

4. [+26, -1]
They all have their own color and look f*cking pretty. Kim Kibum's ability to pull of everything is solid

5. [+23, 0]
I've felt like this ever since SuperM but among all of the male idols, I find Shinee's coordi the prettiest.. I'm jealous

6. [+18, 0]
They are seriously coming back ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so excited and happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com