Wednesday, January 27, 2021

[enter-talk] ARE WE REALLY PICKING IDOLS....?





I was wondering what this was about and after my research, it's a Chinese audition program called "Youth with you" 
BlackPink Lisa is there as a mentor too 

The Chinese netizens are having the same reactions as us
I guess they achieved in creating a buzz

original post: here

1. I don't care whether they'll really appear on the show or not, but I feel like vomiting seeing all the comments calling them ugly here. What you guys are doing is writing hate comments 

2. Are they purposefully growing a beard because it creates a buzz?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. F*ck that's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's even more funny if they're the same group 

4. The longer your beard, the older you look. I hope they shave it. 
But we're talking about China here, they're freaking savage against a bit of weight even worse than us. They must be receiving even more hate there

5. They must definitely be amazing singers, they're definitely main vocal type

6. If you're telling me that even Chinese are reacting the same way thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like China, Japan and Korea are all the same in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I wonder if they're participating just to create a buzz? But seeing how this has even reached Japan and Korea, they have already succeeded in gaining the attention ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Gays are all about people with facial hair

8. They're the gay's picks.. 

9. Is it a show about ajussis becoming idols??? 

10. They're the Kim Taewoo-type so I bet they're freaking good singers?ㅋㅋ

11. If they sing as good as Kim Taewoo, people will pick for them 

12. I feel like their "Youth" has already passed...

13. It looks like an audition to pick the next GOD Kim Taewoo ㅋㅋㅋ

14. You can see they're talented

15. I bet they're f*cking good singers...? 

16. Are you sure they're not the mentors? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com