Wednesday, January 27, 2021

[enter-talk] [OFFICIAL] KANG SEUNGYOON RELEASES HIS SOLO ALBUM IN MARCH

 

"Kang Seungyoon releases solo album in March" 

Kang Seungyoon is finally coming back...!!!!!!! His solo album will be a full album, it's the first time in 8 years... YG please treat Kang Seungyoon better.. 
He's producing, composing and writing for his full album. 

Please give Kang Seungyoon a lot of interest!!!!

post response:
[+497][-28]
original post: here

1. [+158, -1]
Wow crazy, YG is working hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm a fan of another YG group, but congrats to Winner fans. I know how much you guys sufferedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. [+137, -0]
Hul Kang Seungyoon is finally coming??? YG is crazy, it's been 8 years...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm f*cking looking forward to this, I know he sharpened his knivesㅜㅜ

3. [+128, -0]
He's finally coming. I'm crying from happinessㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please give Kang Seungyoon who's been promoted to the low-pitch association (?) a lot of interest in his full album!!!!!

4. [+46, -0]
I enjoyed his song on Mas Singer and I remember wishing that he comes out solo, finally!!! It's been 8 years...? What the..? I know that his company is known for being lazy but this is crossing the line. I'm sooooo looking forward to his solo 

5. [+45, -0]
Finally this happened
Kang Seungyoon's wish list: I want to release at least one solo album in my life


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com