Tuesday, January 26, 2021

[enter-talk] WHO SAID THAT AESPA HAD NO VISUALS?




The Show released their pictures yesterday and they all look freaking pretty

post response:
[+310][-680]
original post: here

1. [+332, -51]
I think that my bet is on Ning Ning. I don't know how old she is but she looks like the maknae and I feel like once she loses her baby fat, she'll becomes super pretty... She'll be the top, seriously

2. [+162, -123]
I found this pic of Karina freaking awesome as soon as I saw it... Look at her face zoomed in, I'm shocked at how her face is so f*cking small and her facial features and proportions are perfect

3. [+116, -66]
Everyone of her facial feature is art...

4. [+85, -104]
Giselle is also freaking pretty

5. [+64, -10]
Let Winter keep her beret

6. [+58, -12]
I feel like Giselle will be fine if they changed her hair and makeup

7. [+48, -5]
Am I the only one who finds Ning Ning so pretty in her past pictures?ㅠ I saved this as soon as I saw it

8. [+44, -13]
Profile line


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com