Tuesday, January 26, 2021

[theqoo] JUNGKOOK'S FACE DOING ALL THE WORK IN HIS MULLET CUT

It f*cking suits him




Fanart

It's from their Winter Package that was uploaded just now

original post: here

1. You're freaking handsome ㅜㅜ

2. Ah our makdoongie is so handsome

3. This is not a hate comment and I really like Jungkook's face but to be honest, I don't think that his face shape suits long hair...

4. He has an aura

5. I don't really like Jungkook with short hair since he looks like a clean high schooler, but with long hair, he has an aura and he's sexier so I like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It suits him better than I thought?? Was this shot before he dyed his hair blonde?

7. I don't think that's a mullet. They stuck his hair roots too flat on his head so I don't think that this styling is pretty

8. He even pulls off hair extensions

9. I don't think that long hair looks bad but he's handsomer with short hair

10. What's up with his aura? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. He's freaking handsome. This is a new hair on him

12. I f*cking like this kind of hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com