Tuesday, January 26, 2021

[theqoo] BTOB SEO EUNKWANG'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

 


Hello! It hasn't been that long since the incident, but I felt like I might hurt everyone once again, so as the team's leader, and as Seo Eunkwang, I came to convey my feelings with this post even if it's just now. 
First of all, to everyone who felt hurt through our words and actions during the concert, I would like to apologize. 
With a scar that hasn't healed yet, you have watched our concert thinking that we will do our best to start again, and since I can related to those feelings, I feel even more sorry. 
Actually, I thought that if I just smiled and quietly promoted while working hard, I would slowly be find. However, the moment "Our concert" appeared, countless emotions and thoughts arose in me. And everything was shaken through my tears and I firmly acclaimed "BTOB will be forever" I take responsibilities over those words until the end, and I will always do everything I can for the current BTOB. Until November, when the 6 members will complete the group once again and until the day we can see each other with smiles, that we can become each other's strength and that we can become happy again, I will do my best to sing while hoping that we will all become better!
As always, Melody! I'm sincerely thankful and I love you. 

original post: here

1. I'm not even a fan, but I feel like cryingㅠㅠ  please find strength.. 

2. Seriously being a leader for idol groups is so hard... 

3. Sigh the leader is the one having it hard... He released this post in the middle of the night, so you can feel how much concerns and thoughts must've ran in his head The other 2 members were the ones who sh*t on this situation but Seo Eunkwang is the one wiping after their butts, I hope he finds strength 

4. Imagine how anxious he was when writing this seriouslyㅜㅠ  I'm another group's fan but I really like Seo Eunkwang nimㅠㅠ  He's such a good singerㅠㅠ  Please find strength, fighting! 

5. He always shows how much of a jokester he is but he's seriously a mature leader, he suffered

6. It's always another idols wiping the butts for a fellow member sh*tting on the situation 

7. The fans must feel so at peace having a leader like him. Fighting to BTOB Eunkwang and the fans!

8. The complete group is now 6 members, so why did the other guys insist with the 7 members thing..ㅋㅋ  That was such a thoughtless thing to do 

9. Seriously what crime did he commit.. 

10. A leader is a leader

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com