Tuesday, January 26, 2021

[theqoo] IF SM MAKES A FEMALE VERSION OF SUPERM, WHO WOULD THE MEMBERS BE?

BoA '86

Taeyeon '89

Sunny '89

Hyoyeon '89

Yuri '89

Yoona '90

Irene '91

Seulgi '94

Wendy '94

Joy '96

Yeri '99

Karina '00

Giselle '00

Winter '01

Ning Ning '02

original post: here

1. Taeyeon, Seulgi, Joy, Karina, Winter

2. Taeyeon, Seulgi, Wendy, Yoona, Karina

3. First of all, Seulgi for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seulgi is a must haveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. First of all, Seulgiㅋㅋ

5. I feel like Taeyeon will just go the solo route

6. BoA will for sure be solo... but I'm curious to see BoA in a group

7. Taeyeon, Seulgi, Winter, Yoona, Krystal

8. Seulgi is a fixed member

9. I thought of Seulgi right away when I read the titleㅋㅋㅋ

10. (BoA) Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seulgi, Karina

11. Taeyeon, Yuri, Seulgi, Karina

12. Taeyeon, Seulgi and Winter are the must haves. They are all all-rounders

13. I don't know about the others but Seulgi will for sure be in

13. Just with BoA and Taeyeon, the stage will be freaking awesome

14. I feel like... seeing BoA in a group will be super refreshing

15. BoA, Taeyeon, Yoona, Seulgi, Karina, Winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com