Tuesday, January 26, 2021

[enter-talk] WHO ARE THE CELEBRITIES YOU'VE SEEN IN REAL LIFE??

I'm not talking about concerts, fansigns, broadcast station, TV or places like that. I'm talking about the celebrities you've seen randomly when you were just hanging out!! For me, it was Apink's Namjooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was lining up at the Lotte World and people around me said that Namjoo was here. I seriously waited for 1 hour and was about the give up and just saw her passing by quickly. It was my first time seeing a celebrity since I was born so it was seriously surprisingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what about you guys??


Those were pictures I've taken! Seriously, she looked f*cking skinny when I saw her. The only thoughts I had were that she was skinny and that a celebrity is a celebrity after all

post response:
[+75][-13]
original post: here

1. [+174, -3]
Eric Nam... I saw him at the E-mart in Yongsan. He wrapped the blueberries wrong and was being restless. I still remember it

2. [+94, -77]
Gfriend! Seriously, they were all so pretty but Sowon was a wall.. It made me wonder "so someone can be this pretty". Everyone had a good physique and perfect proportions

3. [+85, -2]
When I went to Switzerland, actor Yoo Haejin was in the same form as usㅋㅋㅋ I still find it f*cking surprising

4. [+58, -3]
TXT and Baekhyun... If I can share an old trainee anecdote of Baekhyun, I can say that he was just straight up an idol. I met him at a music academy and I figured that he went into an entertainment agency. He was seriously white and he was already handsome before he debuted. He was also quite kind... After that, I saw him two or three times and... he gets handsomer as time passes. As for TXT, I saw them on their filming set. I f*cking can't remember anyone else but Huening Kai. How can someone smile like that... also, even if the kids must have been managing themselves in front of the staffs, I seriously didn't sense any discord between the members. They kept huddling together at the filming set... I found them cute

5. [+46, -3]
NCT Dream. They were f*cking skinny. Even if you cut my bones in half, they would be skinnier than me. Their faces are also f*cking small.. If you see them in real life, they are so handsome that they'll make you swear...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com