Tuesday, January 26, 2021

[theqoo] MAIN FORCE REPRESENTATIVE ARTISTS FROM SM, YG, JYP RIGHT NOW

T/n: the way they use "main force" is more along the lines of "the essence of" = who is the essence of SM 





SM 
Taeyeon
NCT



YG
AKMU 
BlackPink



JYP 
Twice
ITZY

This is my opinion

original post: here

1. I feel like it's RV and NCT for SM 

3. SM: EXO, TVXQ
YG: I don't really think it's AKMU 
I agree with JYP 

4. I do feel like NCT is SM's main force but if we talk about who comes to mind first, it's still EXO or Baekhyun 

5. What's the problem people have with Taeyeon? She's still actively promoting with SM and she's even in the middle of a promotion, and she's the one who scores the highest digitally among SM artists, I would even say that she's one of the only SM artists who is charting well now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I feel like it should be iKON or Winner for YG, I still think that AKMU is something completely separated from YG 

7. Taeyeon is the top when it comes to digital charts in SM, but I don't feel like she's the representative of SM. I feel like it's still EXO or RV even though they're in the vacuum, or maybe even Aespa

8. I agree with this 

9. NCT is totally the main force of SM but I wouldn't say they're the representative... People around me don't really know NCT that wellㅠㅠ  If we talk about SM, people will think of BoA, SNSD, TVXQ first 

10. We need to separate a main force and a representative... 
If you asked muggles about representatives of each company, 
SM: EXO, SNSD
YG: Bigbang, BlackPink, even though the general public likes AKMU, a lot of people don't know they're from YG
JYP: Twice
But if you asked muggles who are the current main force of each company: 
SM: NCT, EXO is in the army, RV isn't coming back because of their controversy and the rest are all doing solos but no proper promotions
YG: BP, Bigbang isn't getting pushed because of their controversies, AKMU is the public's pick, but they're not the main force since the muggles aren't the ones collecting their goods or bulk buying albums 
JYP: Twice, ITZY is pulling their weight, but they still can't be compared to Twice and the male idols are just no comment, Stray Kids has good responses overseas so I still don't understand why the domestic public isn't recognizing them... They got a bit more known for God's Menu recently 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com