Wednesday, January 27, 2021

[enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF PRODUCE?

!All of the rigging controversy aside! Just look at the program itself. I hated to see trainees crying when they got eliminated or getting maliciously edited. But there is no other audition program that was as fun as Produce itself. I kinda miss supporting the trainees, voting for them, Pick Me and Nayana being the trend.. ㅎ What about you guys? Let's vote

Vote up: you like it, it's fun
Vote down: you don't like it
 
post response:
[+234][-78]
original post: here

1. [+75, -3]
Produce itself is so-so but as soon as Friday hits, me and my friends would get together and talk about Produce while eating late night snacks. I miss the times when it was a must watch, so I liked it

2. [+75, -2]
To be honest, the idea behind Produce was indeed brilliant. How were they able to plan such program?

3. [+55, -3]
Just thinking about back then feels like sh*t but if they do it again, I would f*cking enjoy watching it 

4. [+33, 0]
It's true that Produce has changed the idol landscape

5. [+18, 0]
I was thinking about what the new season would look like and they will do that national producer thing again for sure...

6. [+17, 0]
Ha.. f*ck, Joonyoung, why would you rig this.... Of course it was f*cking fun but it kind of disturbed? the idol's industry. Because of Produce, so many kanjaebi appeared (T/N: 간잽이 = fans who are not core fans but who just come and have a taste and leave)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com