Thursday, January 28, 2021

[enter-talk] UNIVERSE'S AI VOICE IS GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPSㅋㅋㅋ

 

'Universe' Private Call, fans full of complains --> 'boycott movement'... "It's creepy and goosebumps inducing"

The fans complained with
"The private calls are giving me more goosebumps than I thought"
"Who thought it would be good to have an AI private call?"
"It's a bit creepy"
"Isn't AI still a developing field? This seriously sucks"
"I feel like private calls are a deja vu"
"This is seriously creepy and goosebumps inducing" 
"Neither the artists nor the fans want this, can they just get rid of this?"
"It's indeed the kids' voices but there's an accent and it feels like them reading a book"
"I feel like I'll never use the private calls"

"Is this seriously supposed to make my heart flutter? 
It felt like he was trying to extract something from me when he asked me "But where do you live?" as soon as I heard that my expression stiffened and I got goosebumps all over my body. Who is this audio supposed to be meant for? Their employees? Remove the private calls"

Let's boycott Universe who ignores idols and fans' human rights
It wasn't recorded by a real person, but it was done with a technique of synthesizing voices with AI. It's against the current times and against human rights.

Companies have recently started to f*cking develop deep fakes, so are they trying to flaunt this by using idols...Who is able to fangirl with a fake idol voice? This service was meant for a different ends;;; You can easily commit crimes by faking someone else's voice... And Universe really went as far as asking someone's private information during a call? Asking about where their houses are? How far are you away from my house? It just feels like they're trying to extract information

Let's boycott universe

post response:
[+212][-3]
original post: here

1. [+106, -0]
I beg Bubble and Weverse to not make anything like that, it's just creepy 

2. [+78, -0]
I've heard some of the other private calls that other idols made and the whole system itself just looks bizarre...An having an avatar dancing that nobody can recognize is weird too. Using someone's real voice with AI and making them do phone calls is also weird. Everything is weird about that app f*ck. And the weirdest thing is them making this thinking that the fans will enjoy it 

3. [+56, -0]
F*ck are they trying to record the information when asking about the address? It's only a matter of time before your private information leaks

4. [+31, -0]
This is crazy and creepy, do they not care about the idols' rights? 

5. [+19, -0]
No but why are people so after AI lately?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's nothing ethical about it, let's just stop already

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com