Thursday, January 28, 2021

[theqoo] HYUNA 7TH MINI ALBUM 'I'M NOT COOL' MV



original post: here

1. The song is good

2. I'm listening to it and I like it because it's upbeatㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's so good ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ And the whacking dance? in the middle and the MV color palette are solid

4. The song is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyuna fighting!!

5. She's seriously so good at dancingㄷㄷㄷ

6. It suits Hyuna, crazy..

7. It's been a while since I've seen Hyuna

8. It sounds so modern that for a moment, I forgot if I was listening to a pop song or a K-pop song. It's suits her well. Only Hyuna can pull off this concept in our country

9. It's Hyuna's song but it reminds me of PSYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Queen Hyuna is the bestㅠㅠ

11. She looks like the female PSYㅋㅋ

12. Her aura is crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com