Thursday, January 28, 2021

[theqoo] BLACKPINK PRETTY SAVAGE STAGE (CORDEN SHOW OFFICIAL ACCOUNT)




original post: here

1. I'm seriously so looking forward to their online concert

2. Ah I just saw it. I'm so f*cking looking forward to Crazy Of You...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm waiting for Sundayㄷㄱㄷㄱ

4. They are seriously freaking pretty and handsome

5. I like the vibe

6. They said that this was just a taste of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ We definitely need the main course. I'm looking forward to their online concert

7. They are of another classㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow starting from their coordi, it's already crazy

9. I thought that they were all gonna speak English?

10. Lalisaㅜㅜ Please give her a solo album asapㅠ Jennie is always unrivaled

11. Lisa is crazy, why is she so dope?

12. Lisa is f*cking cool

13. Rose was f*cking cool when she was spinning her head

14. Freaking pretty

15. I wonder what Jennie was saying... when she was raising her eyebrows

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com