Tuesday, February 9, 2021

[enter-talk] WINTER WAS AN EXO-Lㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She said that she really likes Baekhyun sunbae-nim and that she wanted to have a collab with him... She sang Dream and SM's vocal line is daebak stable ㅠ...

She said "I was an L when I was attending school~ (and made an 'L' sign with her hand)" and Park Sohyun-nim said "We are one!" and she went "Yes~ We are one!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's too cute


post response:
[+148][-29]
original post: here

1. [+172, -5]
Growl happened when she was in 6th grade so this was obviousㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+129, -22]
But for real, back then there was almost nobody who wasn't an L

3. [+47, -1]
She mentioned Taeyeon too. She only chose her sunbae-nims who have awesome voice color... so just give me any collab!!!!!

4. [+29, 0]
This was obviousㅋㅋ I'm an EXO-L and I hope that they collab, I personally find Winter likable

5. [+28, -2]
She didn't say "EXO-L" but "L-ie"(에리)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can see how sincere she is with her hand gesture....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com