Tuesday, February 9, 2021

[enter-talk] SM'S BERMUDA

SNSD
The first time that the Bermuda Triangle was created among idols was because of the Yoona-Yuti-Seohyun trio


F(x)
F(x)'s Sul-Keu-Vic was legendary. Seriously, looking at them again is still legendary


Exo
At first, I personally thought that it was Suho-Sehun-CY or Sehun-Kai-CY but... Sehun-Kai-Baekhyun is also solid


Red Vevlet
In this time too, at first people talked about IR-Joy-Yeri a lot at first no..? But personally, I think that the Jo-Wen-Seul trio is so pretty. Anyways, I hope that they make an unit ㅠㅠ

NCT
They have a lot of members so... personally I think that Taeyong-Jeno-Jaehyun are the ones that most people find handsome. I almost fell backwards when I saw this pic. But they have too many members...


I didn't include them in this post because I couldn't decide but Shinee is having a comeback on 2/22!!! Please give it a lot of interest

post response:
[+184][-22]
original post: here

1. [+152, -12]
NCT's Boss Bermuda was Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Lucas

2. [+145, -10]
I feel like even if you included all of EXO, they would've been considered a  Bermuda

3. [+127, -4]
Including CY is a bit meh so I was wondering if you would put Baekhyun-Sehun-Kai but if we're gonna talk about EXO's Bermuda, it has to be the SKY giants who are over 180. Sehun, Kai and chanYeol

4. [+104, -14]
The NCT's Bermuda are yawning
"NCT's Bermuda yawning zone that will go down history"

5. [+59, -1]
I seriously love Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai's trioㅠㅜㅠ

6. [+49, -4]
NCT's units' centers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com